The Answer of an Angel!

Tell me pretty Angel when you look at me,
That a flawed man was not what you saw in me,
Please, write me, include me in your destiny.
I will love you and treat you differently.

Tell me pretty Angel, for I long to be
The one that change your view of humanity,
Although perfect I may not be.
I want to love you for all eternity.

Tell me pretty angel, what you want from me?
For all I ever wanted was you, next to me.
I understand why, you were kept from me.
I’ll do anything, so that would no longer be.

And the angel said, why, why?
Tell me why pretty boy, should I give us a try?
I have admired you, loved you for all of my life.
Yet, you have always chosen another to walk beside?
It certainly made it unclear and was definitely unfair.
Even now, that there is another,
It seems as if you never truly cared.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric