The Result!

I would not degrade and embarrass you,
Even though you have denied me.
Why else would I write,
As though your desire was for me?

I honestly cannot tell my true identity.
Cannot believe you wanted no part of me.
I chose to hide the pain that caused me.
Please just stop penalizing me.

Run you scoundrel!
Truly wish there was a place for you.
Similar to the pit of hell, But I darn well know,
That would be the same curse you'd have for me.

This life, which was entrusted on me,
Left me lacking and desiring to be,
Definitely removed, tossed off like an old shoe.
Separated from you not only now but for all eternity.
And trust me there is such a thing.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric