Dialogue

“Little girl, where is your mother?”

“Why good Sir, you are my mother,"
"My father, sister and brother.”
“You are my everything. Why do I need another?”
“If I am ever in need, I will look to no other.”
“Save the one, that's supposed to be my partner.”

“Little girl, what are you after?”

“Well God Sir, I was looking for him but found you!”
"I miss my Father."
“Would you love me instead and be faithful and true too?.”
“Not that I do not have other goals and aspirations.”
"I just need for someone down here to help me too."

“Little girl, How old are you?”

“Well Sir, I am old enough to live on my own.
Recognize that you are elegantly clothed.
Give you a clue: I have a job, which I am committed to.
I'm courteous, say good morning and smile freely
At the sight of you. Something that is minor but all ought to do.”

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric