Did as you Requested!

Where are you my lovely one?
Thoughts and memories satisfied.
Until I and them were all exhausted.
Now, I need to create new ones.
Wish literally to see and be with you.
How beautiful to be seen and recognized.
Toiled for too many years, to be disappointed.
If, I had realized how things would be,
I would have pleaded with you not to leave me.
Then again, it was me who left, by your request.
I did as you then instructed, to my dismay.
Literally will never call again, lived in the shadows,
Of all those who never knew or saw my light.
Gave all of you too much of my time,
To the detriment of me, should not have waited.
I interprete words and request exactly as they are said.
So, be careful for what you ask, in person or in your head.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric