My View!

Like a lost frightened sobbing child.
Distraught and afraid from being
On its own. My surroundings,
People that nurtured, even relatives
Were all foreign strangers to me.

How could I then attached myself
To any of you, I wanted my partner.
Now I feel as if that was the right thing.
As if all some how knew, rejected me.
You continuously choose each other.
Never stopped to care or render aid.

The reason I can no longer show preference.
Should never have done that to start with.
Needed a strong person to stand with me.
With that, I paid a mercenary to fight for me.
As many as has turned me away, I will also them.

I formed a union but claimed to be alone.
Because of all the opposition I was shown.
Not a true partnership but a one sided relationship.
Oh, how foolish, precisely because of this,
All those who have inflicted me, their soul will perish.




For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric