All has Chosen!

If mankind remains oblivious.
To his significance, or mine
Then he will remain as he currently is.
As he is, he is our son, as I am his wife.

As a mortal, he will not be his seed.
As I am his wife, but not known to be.
Not after the way, He responded.
He chose to spend his days with another.
To cast me out, so now as the child's mother
I am refusing him the privilege of being father.
It is not for the love of me, but for him self.
He does not love, but wants him as his heir.

No matter my circumstance,
All he has truly given me is empty worthless promises.
I am as valueless to him, as his words are to me.
My work, my life, my other children, worthless.
Did he seriously have to described his queen as desolate?
How could that be, if heaven was supporting me, that's wrong!

Made him self known, now he can sit on his throne all alone.
As he has left me without, caused me to be broken.
So can he for the rest of eternity be. I do not want to forget.
He is now my enemy, no longer a partner, brother or friend.
For he denied my very existence, you can all stick to your selection.
Make them your Jerusalem, as you have already done.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric