Perfectly Imperfect!

The following poem was an actual revelation to me from my Heavenly father. Some of my other works are as many of my life experience were lessons. Typically most of God's chosen does not live life by their own desire, but his guidance or choosing. Unless one is committed to him and is willing to serve him, one would never understand or grasp this concept. I personally would not ask this of anyone. I am truly grieved concerning many things. I feel, it has caused me to missed out on life. Yet, my life was not my own, and I wish it was. I feel that I have been treated unjustly given how faithful I have been in all things, and in knowing that this was not the case with the other. I feel that he found that he was doing exceptionally well, and that gave him cause to turn away from me. For a moment, he was willing to help, but at that time, he was not as accomplished as he is now.

I realized that we came from the same place, but out hearts are different. I am the one that is here for the praise of the gentile. Amazingly it is those that have loved and accepted me. I sincerely wished that my husband knew who I was, perhaps he would have treated me with love and respect, but that is not necessarily truth. I am not sure that knowing would have made any difference to anyone. For the other, that was also chosen he saw what I was, but that did not cause him to love or choose me either.

I now have a different perspective. I realized that earlier on I was willing to over look his actions, but not until now have I grasp the reality of all these things. My father had to allow certain things to happen, in order that I may know what I did not fully understand. Only after I understood that, did I understand why he had me turn from him. All these things are extremely harsh lessons for me. I questioned every thing, and as I was faced with difficulty and refused, only then did I accept it.

I know that the only way, I am not going to be hurt again is by avoidance. If I do what I did in the beginning, that is to live and provide for myself. I am the way I am in every way for my purpose, no other reason. An excruciatingly difficult journey, for now, but I came here for this reason.

Imperfection not perfection.
Is precisely what I need!
Patient enough to wait,
Not give up or forget,
Me or about my being.

The sweet savor of one in dire need.
The willingness to compromise,
Let go of personal aspiration and needs.

A little hesitant.
Yet, driven to accomplish,
Reaches out to include me.

For to finish the work ahead of me.
That is exactly, the sort of person
I long to partner with and so do I.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric