A word play!

Wish I could see time!
But that would be a waste
Of a desire, when I could
Wish to see my desire more.

Was told that Revelation
Was not only mine, alone.
That my desire had his own.
Just do not know what time
That was.

I had this fantasy that the
Things I read, were cryptic
Messages but I was not sure.
Perhaps, I am in this alone.

From the redness in my face,
One would think I was European
Or the right girl for a convertible.
Just do not think it fun, when my head
Becomes all undone.

I like being young, beautiful and intriguing.
And I want to always stay that way.
But life sometimes messes thing up.
My longings does not always coincide with my reality.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric