Finally, Acceptance!

I spent the entire night crying, after I realized how unbelievable my version of the truth is. God was the one who set the rules and standard for the early Hebrew nation. The Jews were instructed not to place any other God before the Almighty God. They were not to marry or socialize with any other people. Yet despite history, we perceive God to be above these things.

I am so grieved by some of the prejudices I encountered, and after I myself has had my own internal battle with my own apprehensions. Born in a family made up of Hebrews, blacks, middle eastern and Asian, I could never out rightly discriminate. Yet, based on my belief system and earthly teaching, I do not openly accept everyone. For the first eighteen years of my life, this was not so. Quite a few people in the Country where my life began were the same as I. They looked beyond my skin color and recognized me for whom and what I was. They embraced me, touched my clothing and skin and bent down to tie my shoe.

Then, determined to do what I wanted to with my life; I migrated to this Country. All of a sudden my skin color became secondary to my being. I was forced to work in a place that seems highly unsuitable for one with my ranking. That place; however, was the best place because, from there, I was able to see things as they actually are.

For the last few years, I had been struggling to understand, how one who knew me extremely well could reject me. How he could refuse to assist me, when I was asking for help, not for myself but my children's sake. Then last night the spirit revealed that he supported the most advanced but because I am the lesser being I was not as supported.

I was inferior to him, as a lesser being and my children are not worth doing anything for because they also are lesser to the ones he cares for. This was so beyond me. I adopted sick children that were way beyond what I was capable of handling. The help I received and all the opposition caused me to lose the weaker one. Given all these things how could I now walk away from these? For the first time I felt, I needed to put my own pain aside for their benefit. I need to let go of my being and simply sit with them until the end. I supposed that is what people do when they are badly beaten. They make no attempts to change their life or situation but simply accept it!

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric