Unlike Love Trouble ends!

For my purpose I am imperfect.
Hurting even those I love best.
Hope one day I can undo this.
Wish I was unaware of it.
But I am also not flawless.

Long to hold you, that you may rest.
For your pain, I'll always regret.
But your actions are praiseworthy.
For we are purposely imperfect.
Hurting even those we love best.

My love, believe me, I now know.
Through these things your beauty shows.
I have made mistakes for I am,
Not perfect like all other men.
I have hurt the one, I loved best.

We are purposely imperfect.
But for you that will now change too.
Drop the frown, smile do not give up.
I will pick you up, stand up, clap.
Trouble’s ends but love never stops.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric