Pro-Choice!

I held on tight to the tiny fingers that enclosed mine.
The wonder of the magnificent will be noted for centuries.
Momentarily, I ponder if my choices would hurt him.
Perhaps not his election, but it would cause speculation.
As if an old woman’s action could influence his decisions.

It is not as if, I committed a crime or joined a rebel gang.
I just did not have any support from anyone, my last resort.
Did not even realized that it was predicted to be this way.
Certainly thought his father would have assisted me.
If not for my sake then, for his or is it that he simply does
Not believe me, the written word or the possibility of this.

Yet, I remain immensely sure that he has seen my person.
This has nothing to do with religion. None teaches this.
It is about us, what we came here to do, our mission.
Sure I was left alone, but I still want to safe guard my son.
I cannot do anything more than inform, speak the truth.
Everyone has a choice to protect or not care about the
Future of the unborn.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric