For To be Free!

I am a little worried.
I listen for confirmation.
Cannot hear you as I did before.
Have you given up, concluded
That this is way too much trouble?

Identical to the past, I am unsure.
This might also be lapse sided.
I took a break from my pursuit of justice.
Just never wanted to break away from you.
Grasped that there is a time of actualization.

In that moment, acceptance is the motivator.
Would have preferred if life were not so precise.
If I had a little more time simply just to live life.
Had I not labored on my own, this would have
Been significantly different, for freedom I'll persist.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric