On Their Behalf!

Father, Father.
I took a long walk.
To reflect on you.
Prepare me for our talk.

I wanted not only your love alone.
But also that of a special person.
Although I understood your goals.
On earth, it’s hard to walk alone.

Father, I was disappointed.
As I let go of my dreams.
I did not quite get over them.
Or did I, the lost of him.

Bye, Bye dreams of mine.
Bye, Bye lonely ways.
Bye, Bye broken heart.
Hello to brighter days..

Father, I lost control.
For, I was tired and alone.
Just wanted someone
Who might have been willing.
To lend me a hand.

Father, Father.
As I’ve experienced this.
They truly were oblivious;
Was not aware that we do exist.
If they knew, they would not have
Honestly done this.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric