Thoughts Revealed!

If I saw his heart, knew his intentions.
Would it have made the difference?
What would it show that I did not know?

Father, Please do not leave me.
You have clothe me, hide me.
Do not let me down again.
How do I even know that he loves me,
That it is not my position, he is choosing?

Based on past actions, I have my doubts.
Questions how our children came into being.
Wondered if love or motives created them.
Knowing that he had once walked away.

Father, I want you to help me.
Need you to clarify his goals.
Is he still rejecting me, tell me?
How could he simply leave?
It was not easy living here like this.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric