Amber Light!

I had a need.
To put a little sunshine in my life.
I wanted to touch.
Make a difference, to a precious life.

Then I met my Amber light.
She shined as she squealed.
She was such a delight
With the energy, she brought
Into all of our life.

My Amber shined then faded.
Disappeared from my life.
Taken robed and tossed aside.
Her light dimmed too early.
My precious Amber light
Never knew the joy, of attaining.
Or to cherish her, own life.
As she lost the fight,
I will miss my Amber light.

Amber light, Amber light.
She was a beautiful stolen child.
Wish, she knew her value,
Accepted that she was a delight.
Perhaps then I would still have
My Amber shining ultra bright.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric