His Doing!

Is it, you?
Why?
Why would I do this?
This is not loving!
It is the opposite!

Look what you have done!
You brought disgrace on me.
On my home, my children.
How could your promise of peace
Compensate for any of this?

I feel that your point is to prove
That neither did he loved or wanted
To care for me, regardless of my being.
Is this still about wanting to Father him?
Thought his person was specific to him.

Yet, I know you have a hand in all of this.
You know me better than all, how I respond.
That if I turn away, he will also be condemn.
Your harshness, indifference to me, my child
I will never comprehend, nor can I forget.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric