All but One!

I am imprisoned because of his majesty
Lacks love or compassion for me.
He graciously handed it down to all
No matter the season, reason, they listen,
And heed my desperate call for release.
Rest from this horrible call that is for
The justification of men as they stand in judgment.
That is if they ever get to heaven. I have examined him,
Also a few that represents a sample of them.
They are the best of them, to be found among men.
Today, I can plainly see, their motives were purely
For the advancement of them and not the God in which
Some say they believe, but the reality is they do not!
Ironically his desertion of me was precisely for me clearly to see.
Their sincerity, who would stand up or turn away from God.
Today, if I were to hand in my report, I would say,
I might have found, but a single one but I am not sure!
They have not a clue as to why the Psalmist said,
Her husband sits among the leaders and elders of the City.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric