Who would Believe me?

I have not done anything to you!
Yet over and over, even though,
I have asked you not to, you chose
To hurt me, give me grief.
Yet with you, the father is, pleased.
He chose you over me!
Is that not enough, so let me be.

You certainly are not bringing contentment to me.
Is this what I deserve, to be trampled on?
To be extremely hurt. You chose to walk away.
So why is it that you constantly only appear
To ruin my day, cause me sorrow in every way.

Why do you keep reminding me,
That you gave to another, other than me.
Told you, it was Ok! Your love, your choice!
You did not have to choose me.
Just stop bother me; leave me to let me be me.
Stop causing me grief and covering it up.
I cannot prove what you are doing or that you are here.
And the only one who knew me simply does not care.
Neither do any other mortals or would they believe me.

If You like it!

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric