Preferred True Friends!

Every thing in relation to me that you have witnessed,
Were purposefully done, so that, you could have a choice.
To accept, or simply refuse. Not because of what I was,
But because, it would have been honorable and right!
These things were hidden from even me.
That, I may truly know, the reality of the heart of men.

Genuine data was beneficial for me to have, not Hippocrates as friends.
People whose sole intentions to earn the favor of God was not wanted.
Individuals who would not have chosen to value me as a person.
Uplift, defend, smiled at, been there just to lend support.
Cheer me on, make my day, would not have been a real friend in any way.

There was not any need for me to be here, save for you.
So you could see and know how must you meant to us.
The true reason the queen bowed only to you. Did you ever ask yourself,
Why does she always humbly bow her head?
Wish I could tell you, what it is you should or should not have said or do.

I like any that is of worth, needed to discern the weeds from the ferns.
Outward goodness sometimes shines in the same manner as the quality I admire.
It was necessary for me to experience all these things but it is
Excruciatingly difficult to be taken for granted, not trusted, dishonored!
When all I wanted to say was, hey you fools you’re mistaken. I live and follow
Heaven’s rule. Who would choose to sin in God’s face? This is an utter disgrace!

Lose My Soul
Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric