He is Not Finished With Me Yet!

I was once a little girl, whose hair had ringlets and curls.
People who saw me as my mother held me,
Whistled and even asked, please give her to me.
She didn’t, for she adored and loved me.
Expected quite a bit of me, every one did.
As I grew, I tried to satisfy her and met her desire.
Yet she does not have a clue a hint of the truth.
Yes, my skin was dark compared to hers.

That was never an issue for as she knew, I was hers.
When a person is formed a new soul is born.
The spirit that lives with me is different.
According to God's plan and you will see,
Regardless of the woman who delivered me.
People see a girl they think is a complete gentile.
For their benefit, we gave that woman’s child an old soul.
For a Hebrew, I had to be but for the gentiles’ benefit.
To experience rejection, I was made to look like me.
The life I have lived  is apart of my destiny, but believe me!
A Hebrew relative was chosen to be the redeemer of me.
I have no doubt that these things will happen, for it is written,
The second part of my destiny, for I also am expected to.
Fulfill the second part of an old promise given to the Hebrew people.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric