Yet, He will not Come!

I would never want ever to be again, trapped by mortal men.
Do these things actually have to be? Live under the spell of the enemy?
You living a part, away from me, I will tell you again,
Perhaps you did not hear, it is them that my soul fears.
Love me again, as you did before. I got stolen, toss over to them.
I know the end is near and that you are now free.
I do resent all that has happened here, divided you and me.
Do not like my purpose, reason, I am here.
These disrespectful creatures live, as though I am not actually, here.
Do not honestly care for the treasures they hold dear, just for your face,
I long once again to see. Are you still angry with me?
Just did not want to follow human rules, or to do as they expect me to.
Want the truth to be known, tired of this folly as it keeps going on.
Yet I know you will disregard my plea for you say, it is to benefit me.
Does not care if men never know my name or my radiance ever see,
I would trade it all if it meant reconciliation between you and me.
 
Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric