My Position was to Obey!

It is difficult being me because I could be viewed as being crazy!
Why only to one person did I reveal, myself?
So now I feel that I have zero support. Probably was a mistake.
I am not the decider of these things, yet I do need for others, to know.
It is difficult to navigate this world alone.

You do have the option to chose, or simply to walk away.
I sincerely wish that I too, can my purpose leave, that I was not me.
The problem is while you can, I cannot walk away from me.
If I did, what would I, be? Doubly at risk without support from my Father,
And the other unseen that surrounds me.

I made up my mind to stop doing this, and simply just be quiet.
For I am now putting myself, at more risk that I was ever in.
For these things are hidden for the most excellent of reason.
Seem as if I am without hope, but I am not, it is a fact.
That it was all meant to unfold, in this way even for you,
For a time to turn away. Then at the right time intervene.
Believe me, it is not for me. I do my father’s bidding.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric