Nothing, Without His Approval!

No one can do or say anything
Not even the King, save but the Father.
He is in charge of everything.
As complex and frustrated as is the day.
There are smoke and ashes every where.
Indication that the King’s coming is near.

I more than anyone should know the reason,
These things occur at the right time and season.
Does not mean that, knowledge put my mind at ease.
For I now have physical needs, I respond the same as them.
Struggle with losses, not being able to share, take comfort,
In anyone who actually knows that I am here, I speak the truth.
Need to sit down for a while and do some reflecting,
In order that, I may say and do the appropriate thing.
 
Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric