The Cry of My Heart!

Oh, Dear Husband of mine, I do understand!
What I was set aside, kept from.
Yet, my heart cries out! I have no doubt,
That it was for the best, my Father!
My soul cries out, my flesh, my mind,
I figured out is without what, I have grown used to.
The warm embrace, the smile of the beautiful's face.
My wind swept hair, my lack of care, absolve by the love,
Once poured out on me from above, can’t do without!
I felt so cheated, yet if the joy of my flesh had chosen me.
He would have indeed brought me grief, for his equivocal desires would have
Destroyed the love and the blessing that was meant as my reward.
Neither would I have gotten to know or see the face of our lovely son or daughters.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric