Carbon Copy!

I, at times, regret the things that I say,
Because I feel, that he has deserted me
Turned me into nothing more than a liar.
All for the love and the Souls of men.
For this reason I was betrayed by him.
Handed over to evil.
What virtue is there in any of them?
According to Revelation, not one is worthy.
I feel trapped and hurt by the refusal for them.
Denied of God’s love, the reason I am now broken.
He no longer holds me or prepare the way for me.
Has done nothing but removed himself and made me a fallen angel.

I have tried to communicate with him but now,
I just do not know what to do, for every thing
I have asked of him, and you, I was out rightly denied.
In what way are you different from my husband? He, his wife,
He has never defended, and you, that has seen, is the same.
Even God. Although, I was once his prized possession.
The reason he selected to send me.

Now what! Like all of you, he resents me!
Refuses to listen. I know the many times, I have asked him,
To let me go home. I never wanted to walk, alone.
Or with men, they are so blinded by the things
For which they aspire, they cannot even see me or
Even his majesty. Yet you wonder why I say,
I am scared of them. They have often chosen
To place themselves higher, way above an angel.
Plus I have somehow lost all my protection.
You left me with nothing more than sadness and frustration.
This is my truth. He may say something differently, but this
Is from my perspective.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric