Do as I say, Not as I Do!

He cares only about himself.
reason he departed and I left alone.
Claims was because he did not know
Want me to die, yet that’s a lie.
Here, lies all my sorrow and regret.

Being bought here for punishment.
for the sake of men, who are not aware
know how much he has inflicted me.
of my present circumstances.
of the dishonor he's shown me.

Some has claimed my position
Says that it belongs to them.
another carried the title of wife.
all these things affected me.
I was the one who lived without.

he could have provided for me.
Instead, he chose to deny.
close his eyes and turn away.
His motto: Do as I tell you but not as I do mine!
Knowing these things, and live perfect lives.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric