To The Sons of Men!

You chose the world over me.
Hope they want you over
Their misbelieves, fortunes,
The high and lows of their day.

As far as I can see men uses
Jesus on others to prey.
Not for actual healing or blessings.
Just hope they recognize one day
That He is no longer the person
Who first came, but is now one of them.

How could I betray my Father?
Live like any other, let them not consider.
Let him who has seen, also ignore.
My Father will gather me, give me peace.
I will never say or claim to be one of them.
Why should I? I have lived, worked, walked.
Seen enough! Have formulated my conclusion.
There is none that is correct, all are driven by lust or greed.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric