Significant Person!

I do not just randomly go to anyone.
Sake those that are my husband.
Just did not quite understand
responses, or why it had to be me,
making sacrifices, gave up my home.
Only to all taken from me.
Given to one who became Mrs.

In knowing, imagine how hard
was for me.
Showed with lies and shame, with no pardon.
promises of peace but not taken care of on earth.
Was critical but not to me,their purpose.
ripped joy from me,
Set me on a difficult, lonely path.

It is not easy being me.
living in this moment, made life complicated.

My father taught me, I didn't matter.

Not until my humiliation is complete.
It is not peace that I need.
to be believed, strength to finish alone.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric