The Reason, I Called!

Someone violated me, that was the reason.
I am truly sorry that I called the wrong person.
Your response hurt more than the crime.
I was so disappointed, but I did not cry.
I walked away and buried it.

Not until the other day, I remembered.
For the second time, I lost you.
I realized that the Father discredited
All of you. I don't know why, broke my heart.
That was one of the worse days of my life.

I hanged up the phone; I took your clothes,
Listened to your thoughts, said goodbye.
Never cried, until today. Why did I remember?
Why did he choose you? Look at the way
Society up holds you, perhaps that was the reason.
God is so different. I never wanted to hurt you.

I need to tell you that I am sorry.
You need to understand for all these reasons.
The justification for the avenge on men
If I had remembered, I would not have asked
Anything else of you because of that call.
You failed me more than any other person,
That I have been tied to, and I deeply regret that.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric