Consistent!

I think I came into being as a very tolerant, forgiving creature. I sincerely hope that the intended lesson was not for me to turn against men. I know that it was for us to be able to, fairly judge them. I knew a lot of scripture, but I did not quite grasp the true meaning until now. I primarily was always willing to over look a lot of human error, but today I perceive things differently. I now see it as their making a decision. In all things, there is right, and there is wrong, but in choosing intimacy, there is no such thing. Men pursue what they are most interested in. It took me 48 years to realize that. There is certainly no sin in choosing another person over me. However, there maybe eternal condemnation for turning one’s back to God and turning to another. It is written that no man seeks after God. For the majority of my life, that was something I did not quite comprehend until now. Even in the case of my daughter, if it were ever looked at. That was another chance being given to men to select light over darkness and even then they picked unrighteousness. Various individuals and circumstances were chosen to represent humanity, and I have found that they consistently did not choose God.


As I said before, however, sometimes there is objective and outcome. I also realized that I have a choice as to whether I want to stay. The things that I was told of how my life might change could have been possibilities. I, however, do not care for any of those possibilities. I did not come here to acquire fame or wealth. As difficult, as life was, I did not complain or waver because those things pallor to my intended purpose. My purpose was for the same ones, I no longer care about. I think I have had enough experience here and have already reached a conclusion. What men do not know is that for as long as I am here, the earth as a whole is protected. I thought I had found one, but I realized my error. With reason; my ability to have accurate recall was not kept from me. God knew that when I got to this place I would need it. I now understand behaviors to a certain extent, but my love for this race is a thing of the past. I honestly do not think there is any more reason for me to be here. Whatever promises were unfulfilled as far as I am concerned could remain that way. I have no attachment to these; therefore, I have no need to care, or to stay.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric