The Human Experience!

For whatever reason, I am a little bit worried about my breast surgery. Not the procedure its self, just that I have not entirely worked out the mechanics of how I will get from the procedure to my home. I have not met with the surgeon as yet, with that I do not know if this will be an inpatient or day surgery. If it is day surgery, it may cause some difficulty for me. If I am given local anesthesia, I should be able to take myself from surgery to home. If I am put to sleep, it would be impossible.

I honestly do not want to involve my husband, just from knowing him. I have two girl friends that I can depend on. It is, however, a whole lot easier for me to help another than to seek aid, from another for myself. I do not mind asking for advice so that I did not mess up because of my resentment of being left alone. I feel literally alone. This is another thing I emotionally struggle with. Not much I can do about it but blog. I guess things will have to work themselves out.

It is this kind of living that often hampered my motivation to succeed in life. When faced with difficult issues, I tend to begin to feel sorry for myself and to isolate myself from those around me. I simply do not have the closeness that is needed to depend on some. With that, I get upset with God for deserting me. Having a spirit with you is not the same as having a human along supporting you. I am not saying it is not beneficial to have the present of God as a constant. What am saying is that people need other people, and I am a person. I am saying these things based on my human experience. The reasons his future promises seems like a person trying to sell me swamp land. The bottom line is that he deserted me in my time of need. He has done that many times in the past; therefore, it is not a surprise that he still is at this time.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric