Will Take Flight!

There has to be some benefit to being me.
My plan is to leave during surgery.
I feel that my job is done, ask to my obligation.
They honestly do not care; neither do the one I belong to.
There is truly no reason for me to stay here.
I’m not impressed by men’s achievement, just disappointed.
Have not seen any right in them. Their lack of understanding,
Is totally amazing. Simply tired of being here among them.

I know it may not be easy, for me to take flight, but it is my right.
It may turn into a battle with my heavenly father. I don't want a fight.
My celestial husband only cares about himself. They care not for their own.
However, they may try to stop me. Yet not even he cared to walk beside,
Ever be with me. He lied and denies me. So, why stay? I am truly not mean.
I feel that I have been robbed of my dignity, humiliated by those
That was supposed to love and honor me. My desires are behind me.
Just thought if you should ever wonder, you should know, I went home.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric