Up Date!

I found a doctor that specializes in breast and thyroid surgery. My primary care physician agreed to give me a referral to her. With that, I scheduled an appointment to see her on Tuesday. I know that any person who typically does one thing is usually accomplished at it. I like the facility that she is affiliated with, and I truly hope that I am making the right judgment, in choosing her. Actually, I believe at this moment, that my moment speaks of the time I'm here and given life. Judgment in the ability to discern, make sound decisions concerning the struggle of people. And we can only hope that through my struggle many will be saved, find peace.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric