Fare Well, My Friend!

My being so upset is a horrendous issue!
The recent troubles of late reminded me.
The reason I do not want to reconcile.
Not even with the Father, the one in the sky..
So much deception and manipulation, rules
For that reason the world and Satan
Will be swept away

I keep saying, I am sorry to you, I am sure
You find that pretty bizarre, but that is the reason.
I quite honestly do mean that too.
I should have sheltered and protected you.
For no one can touch me, without
The Father allowing them to.

It is all apart of his thing, to identify
With the troubles of men.
Except it’s making me furious with them.
These fools have no idea of what it is they do.
Of the condemnation, that will follow.
And there is nothing that anyone can do.

We usually do not forgive, unless men ask us to.
But it does not mean that we did not care.
Just that I am currently a person too.
I certainly do not appreciate being treated
As though I am a second class citizen.
It would be best, if we never met again, my friend.
But thought I should take the time to say, goodbye.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric