Lost and Found!

promise you, your wait is over!
You will no longer be a jilted lover.
This was revealed to me by my father.
Just take my hand and you will see.
Give me a chance to lead.

With all the troubles, you had in life
I only momentarily turned aside.
Not that I wanted to be separated
Live away from you. I wanted you.

My love desire surprised me,
When I rediscovered you.
was when I realized,
Learned about myself as well.
Yet I still do not understand,
What you saw in my wretched person.

At the very sight of you,
I was flabbergasted but delighted!
Then I became enraged!
How could I have failed you?
I was confused. Was that you?
Or me that was cheated?

Oh, how I long to be with no other.
Wish to run, fall in your arms.
Forget about all the hurt, I want the joy,
That will come from being held, loved, wanted.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric