Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an enjoyable thanksgiving. It has been a longer time since laughter filled our house. I still remember those days. The sound of their little voices as they squeal and played, today was one of those days.

All my children came home, and everyone appeared to be truly happy. My oldest daughter no longer looks like a little girl. I guess that was inevitable. As a mother, I still have that image of them as children somewhere in my head. It was neat to see that being away from home, helped her to mature some. My younger daughter seems to have come alive. She was up unusually early which is not at all like her. As I looked at her, my head kept telling me that, she has the youngest girl. I saw her twice, as she entered the kitchen where I was, before I realized which daughter it was. Then again, despite what was happening in our life, the holidays were always happy days.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric