Peculiar Situation!

I am a little nervous today. My surgery is scheduled for December 5th. Not until after I scheduled it, did I remember that my husband was going to be out of the country. It could be a blessing in disguise, but in another way, it has placed me in a difficult situation.

Yesterday, I told him about the impending surgery, and he asked me to reschedule it. I explained to him that my surgery was not considered an emergency surgery; therefore, there are extremely limited operating room time available, for non-emergent cases. Some how, he still believed that the hospital should move things around to accommodate his trip.

For the most part, I was OK with proceeding with my plans until an anesthesia personnel said that I needed to bring someone with me. I had planned on staying in a near by hotel the night before the surgery, and to have the surgeon call one of my friends to pick me up after.

It was told me that it would be an all day event, and I figure there are several people that could drop by to get me. I cannot, with a clear conscience asks anyone to take off from their job to spend the day at a hospital. With that, I am now a bit flustered.

I thought, I had it all figure out, but I guess life can sometimes be unpredictable. I sincerely did not want to be stressed out over this, but now, I am.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric