Smile!

Smile pretty girl, smile!
Place your hands in mine.
Gracefully we will glide.
I will grant you your wish.
From way across the miles
I will dance with you.

Finally, You will be held.
Cared for, sheltered in my arms.
Not my lady love, but the angel
Sent down, from heaven above.
It was not a part of my plans
To be frown upon from the sky.
But, I will be right along side you.
Waltzing to your preferred music.

Hope it soothes your wounded body.
Wanting only for it to be the best dance,
Love of all times, rest well my lady.
I created this melody especially for you.
As any good person who knew you would.
Choose to do, if only to see you smile.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric