Spa Day!

I am so exited about a trip that I saw.
It actually was you and me at a spa.
Then you walked away after receiving.
I had given you my all, you took a phone call.
It came from your other, significant friend.

I wish you truly realized that I would
One day, relay this story, to our children.
They will then be able to recite, it.
Know it, very well after I had repeated it.
Not only once but several times, for their sake.

My version, I will retell, to keep memories
Of you alive, so that they will one day believe.
Their father honored me and treated me well.
Wish you also knew that, these saying were real.
That to you, I had actually many things revealed.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric