Predestined!

Yes, I knew, from then!
Why do you think, I called you?
Ignored you little fling, the kissing thing.
Even now chose to turn to you.

When it comes to me, there
Are not co-incidents.
Even the way you responded.
You keep asking, why I came here.
Well this was partly the reason.
I went to where ever my husband was.
He crafted us to be of similar minds.

I told you several times,
That you were selected.
And yes, I do know the reason.
I will tell you, just not now.
These things were orchestrated.
Even our time, for a precise reason.

The reason I am upset with my father.
I had totally dismissed you from my mind.
Until that daughter, of mine started acting up.
My purpose for being has dealt me a harsh existence.
Hard to fathom, that he could allow these things.
Although I sincerely do, understand it.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric