Baffling!

Just like any other human, my body is affected by stress. Since October of last year, because of the tremendous amount of weight I was under, I started to have thyroid problems. Around that time, I had my first breast biopsy. The only one of my children that knew about it was the daughter that is in treatment. She was with me when I had that biopsy.

My understanding of what she said today was that her sister, and her acting out was a result of my wanting to leave them. Yet, all my medical problems started after. Even with her seeing and knowing these things, it never stopped her. I listened to her, and I empathized, and went as far as revealing to her who I was. Not at any time did she express any concern about how this is affecting me health wise. She implied that she did not want me to leave. I wonder if she is aware that if I stay in my current situation, and my health continues to deteriorate that, I may lose this battle.

I seriously cannot go into surgery stress out, and I genuinely do need a relaxing vacation to recover from that surgery. The problem I am facing is if I do not take care of myself, no one will stop to take care of me. Their thoughts are currently of themselves, and if for a moment any one stop to think of another, things would be a lot different. Whatever I say that I am, I am not in control of these things. If it were not for my failing health, it would not be imperative for me to leave. No matter what happens, this is mind boggling to me.




Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric