My Doings!

In times like these, it is the Lord that I need.
Yet because of the past, I will refrain.
My heart knows the truth but my actions,
Will not corporate to help meet my needs.

My anger is a hindrance, my pride is a wall.
It is these that has caused me to stumble
Stay fixed, wallowing in this pit of filth;
As if I am just another incompetent, chick.

If it were you, what would you do?
Would you submit, and reach out and call
Even if you were deliberately abandoned?
What if I had the ability to protect,
But chose to leave you defenseless?

So I chose to do with reason.
To drop my defense, welcome you by my side?
Allowed you entirely to know me, see my fears.
Never attempted to do before. I revealed myself,
But kept others out or my life. while revealing
my vulnerbility.




Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric