Proven!

I can prove anything from the sky.
Here, it is a whole lot different.
Restrictions have been placed on me.
Not even my fleshy relatives can see.

Told you my Father made promises.
Said that you would help me.
But the celestial person does not care.
And the girl just wants to disappear.

Wish I could tell you, all they have done.
Then you would understand, does not matter.
All is past and so am I. Were you truly my friend?
Just another relative that let me down. You all did!

As my family, you and they were selected. Why you failed,
Remains a mystery. As if, God was beneath you, not higher.
I know he wanted to prove to me, he was all I ever needed.
What does it matter? You and He now have a human partner!



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric