My Longings for Tomorrow!

If I had a choice,
Lived in a perfect world.
I would never be divorced,
Not even once in this life.
I understand that some times
People marry the wrong person,
But my perfect partner was present.
Yet he chose to stay out of my life.

My collection of verse
Here on this blog
Would be the subject of a play.
Conversations with an Angel!
If I were to have my preference
It would, in fact, be a ballet.

Finally, I would have spent
Most of my days with the person
That would support me, aide me,
With my ambitious dreams.
Was the real reason my Father,
Selected him to partner with me.
Why, I did not quite understand.
When he temporary was removed
Kept out of the majority of my life.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric