Unexpected!

I did the unexpected today. I told my daughter and her therapist who I actually am. I will have to explain it a bit further. In the truth of her true circumstance, she is just like me. I see that every time I attend her sessions. I sincerely hope she was not inflicted because of me. The anger and condemnation, never to be apart of my celestial husband’s life, I see mirrored in her. She certainly is as head strong and holding unto the wrong as she keeps moving on. That I also repeat in all my blogs and poems. Her situation was to teach me, in order that I may let go. I know the difficulty in that.

I have said before. I supposed it was tossed aside as she read my latest blog, she saw my wanting to leave as my abandoning her. She is such a beautiful girl, and although I am, she is beyond me. I stayed in my marriage for the last ten years because her sister asked me to. Whatever relationship I have with anyone has nothing to do with them.

I am here for the sake of men. For me, that was a significant enough sacrifice yet, I know the commitment I made to them was to being their mother. I wanted her to know who I was so that she understood that God himself chose her. She actually does have a significant role in the kingdom of heaven; therefore, there is surely no reason for her to be insecure. She just cannot demand to sin in the face of God. That act has enormous consequences, and I honestly do feel that choosing others is rejection of me.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric