Unwavering Love!

The person I remembered, I sheltered.
Protected, kept out of harms way.
Was fond of, made me smile, my delight.
Although, I had other things on my mind.

I am still conflicted, that has not changed.
My obligation, my purpose got in the way.
The attraction and the desire remains the same.
The things that come to mind still cause me to smile.
Whether it was your answer, your action or reaction.

I am not your concern, and I am hesitant to be.
My heart cannot trust another human being.
Despite his desertion of me, I more trust him.
Simply because he is a similar being as me.
Therefore, it is by him that I want to be comforted.
Eventhough, in the past, I was happy just by the sight of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric