Restore My Name!

As if intentions were real
Loved poured out in pain.
Many who were taken,
actions harsh and cold!
Shattered by already broken soul.
Where is the man of courage?

I questioned, actions contradictory,
To promised me.
How could I have claimed as a partner?
Believed you ever loved.
time keeps moving along, the more I regret!
wished we had never met, shared a history.

Wasted pleas, cries poured from me,
Cursed and turned away, never cared.
Left me alone, scared, and so unprepared.
Until realization showed me,
Your embrace was a dagger,
pierced my heart or cut through my throat.
was my mistake, to have trusted.
As you never to add or did for me.

Not my earthly father’s house, need I forget.
He made human mistakes.
The who doubled my afflictions, my remorse.
I sorrow alone with tremendous pain and upset.
You robbed me of my heavenly name.

As much as has been done, that remains the worse.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric