I am so Convinced!

The idea of holy is to be put aside, for a specific reason. The idea is that, at some point, I will be taken up again. I would not have had a problem with this had he provided for me during the time he chose to desert me. The fact that even now, he could hurt me by lying and being so cruel is a serious issue for me.

As a health care professional, if I were reading this blog, I would automatically conclude that this person was schizophrenic. Even with writing this, if any institution got a hold of this, I would never be hired in my field of work again.

I am rebelling because at some point, I believe he will try to return to me. At that point I would have had some successes, from a worldly view point, I would appear to be more appealing. This is the reason; I am now rejecting him and everyone else. It is because when I was what appeared to be an ordinary girl, I was not seen as favorable to some. Why then should I choose any of you? What about common human courtesy. That is what I told my husband, when he gave me all his excuses for being insolence and rude.

The celestial being swears that never again would he do these things to me. What does it matter? He already did!  I am not a pair of shoe you can cast off and pick up at will. I admitted, I made a mistake, I trusted the wrong people. Of all the people in the world, I was sure he would have helped me. I certainly do not understand why my father gave me to any of these. I also trusted him for direction. There is a lot of implication behind everything the God head does. There are no mistakes, that is a humanly thing. Although, in our humanness, we do make mistakes, my reaction to the things men does is a lot different from him. Men were created for the Lord, not for me, and they were instructed to worship the one God. Today, as a person, he is highly sort after but what he did to me was wrong. This is why, I want to leave. This is for him, not me; he needs to finish this alone. I have no place here, and I do not regard any earthly property as belonging to me.  I am not at all impressed by any man.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric