Change is Inevitable!

According to Isaiah 52, I will be released from the current bondage I am in. He claims that I will not take flight, which I interpreted as leaving in haste the way I had in the past. I read these things, and I wonder if they are to give comfort to me. At times, I wish I was truly delusional, and then my anger towards God would be crazy. At this time, I am not pleased about any of this. I honestly feel that no matter how it turns out, my rage will not be quenched. I wanted out of my current situation, eight years ago. With each passing day, the chance that I will partner with another human is highly unlikely. It is improbable that I would love another, or brings another child like me in this world. Why should I? Sure I would benefit from that, but as often as I was left to sit in this muck, I have reason, not to. What is it that any man has done, that I should extend to them such a gift?

Some people do understand that there is life after death. There are many others who remain indifferent and are clueless to the ramification of their disbelief. They are as I am right now, in regard, to their opinion of me, when it comes to my claims. In my heart, I know the truth, and I am not the one that will perish in the end. My indifference or anger will not ban me from my home. It has caused a temporary separation between me and the son of God and, that I welcome. In Isaiah 54, it says that, for a small moment, he abandoned me, but with everlasting compassion, he will bring me back. So for that reason, I know that my place is secure whether I abase or abound. My home is my home, when I am done. It is different with people. Once they are truly saved, they remain saved, but if not they will be punished. God is the one who chooses people and at times based on their response or lack of, does take away, or replace them.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric