Believe or Not!

Cannot place fault on that City.
My halo was activated
After I enter a cave filled
With Hindu Gods and other
I assume, evil spirits.
It is always certainly not
Visible to the human eye,
Only when galvanized.
It is a protection to prevent
Evil spirits from attacking me.
Men do not know me but
They most certainly do.
This cave was in Kuala Lampur.
Malaysia. It takes time
For my flesh to settle down,
After encountering the enemy.
There was very little sunlight, mostly
Artificial lighting and me of course.
I was still on alert when I got to
Singapore.






On the club level in the Manderin Oriental hotel in Malaysia.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric